Quality and product safety is essential for TEHRA and is one of the main commitments made to its customers. Quality control is part of the company’s culture, thinking and actions of all employees in the organization.
Guarantee for the achievement of constant high quality and product safety are the purposeful actions of TEHRA in the following areas:
- Qualification of all raw materials and finished products in the company‘s own laboratories with modern equipment
- Extensive and thorough research and development activities
- Control and professionalism at every stage and at every level
- Compliance with national and European legislation and international standards for quality and food safety
The company has developed and implemented an integrated system of quality management and food safety, in accordance with the following international standards:
- ISO 9001:2015 - "Quality management systems - Requirements"
- ISO 22000:2018 - „Food safety management systems – Requirements for any organization in the food chain"
Initial certification of the company dates back from 2006 and since then TEHRA maintains and improves its management system in accordance with the above mentioned standards. Since 2007 the company is also certified as a bio producer for processing and trading of organic products and from 2014 the company also owns a product certificate according to Halal requirements.
You can download current certificates of TEHRA LTD:
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 22000:2018
- Certificate of processing and marketing of organic products
- Halal - certificate